LEMON & PARSLEY SEARED LAMB CHOPS WITH OVEN ROASTED BASIL TOMATOES
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1 tablespoon minced garlic
zest & juice of 1 organic lemon
8 bone-in lamb chops
1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Combine parsley, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and lamb chops in a large zip lock bag and seal.
2. Allow the ingredients to marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Remove lamb chops from marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add lamb chops to pan and cook about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
OVEN-ROASTED BASIL TOMATOES
4 pints cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or other high-heat oil)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Place tomatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with melted coconut oil, basil, and garlic.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until softened.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.